Is this for you?!

This is for you, if you have the following: a sense of humor, understanding of sarcasm, if you aren't easily offended by what is reality in my world and if you like to follow someone else's life so you don't have to think about the pile of laundry, sink full of dirty dishes, overflowing trashcans, unkempt lawn, dusty surfaces and unswept floors at your own house! Oh, and if you can handle this girl referring to herself in the 3rd person...(see, not for everyone!) This is not for you if: you can't handle all of the above (and more). For those of you who can, welcome to my world friends! Enjoy!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Confessions

You may not care, you may not even want to know but here are 'some things':

1.  I knit and I sew.  This gets better with each passing year, the older I get, the more 'normal' is seems to be.  At 4 years old, people look at you like you should be in the circus-no offense if you are in the circus...  Here are a couple of things I have done:













2.  I hate working out-this isn't a dislike, it is a deep-seeded hatred for getting my heart rate up.  I just hate it.

3.  I love vanilla lattes, cookies and bread.  This is not good, see #2.

4.  I didn't have one single craving while I was pregnant, not one, and I was SO disappointed.

5.  I always said I didn't want children, but I do, I can't imagine life without my little guy, I love him.

6. I tried to do a 'backbend' last weekend when the girls (6 and almost 4) were doing them and I almost killed myself. This is not an exaggeration.  My life flashed before my eyes.  This is not me...



7.  I love the Kardashians.  I do and I'm not ashamed.  I can't tell you what the attraction is, but I'm watching them now.

8.  I love red wine.

9.  I should read to our son more, 2 books a day is not enough. I feel like I am shorting him, but there are so many things I want to do with him, including hold him like a baby for as long as he'll let me...which isn't very long anymore, he's a mover. =(  I should probably bathe him more too and I don't know, feed him baby food, not just cereal.  Is motherhood guilt-wracked or what?!

10.  I can't keep an indoor plant alive to save my life.  I am incapable of it it.  No one, including my mother-in-law can talk me in to having one and keeping it alive.  No thank you, I like mine silk, or synthetic, or whatever it is.  Please and thank you.

Oh, and I love the smell of my dog's feet...weird, but I do.  And I can't even tell you what they smell like.  Yes, I am a freak but you have something weird too.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment