Is this for you?!

This is for you, if you have the following: a sense of humor, understanding of sarcasm, if you aren't easily offended by what is reality in my world and if you like to follow someone else's life so you don't have to think about the pile of laundry, sink full of dirty dishes, overflowing trashcans, unkempt lawn, dusty surfaces and unswept floors at your own house! Oh, and if you can handle this girl referring to herself in the 3rd person...(see, not for everyone!) This is not for you if: you can't handle all of the above (and more). For those of you who can, welcome to my world friends! Enjoy!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Love

I love my husband, he loves mower.  The goal is to get our lawn to look like that of Busch Stadium, St Louis, MO...  And thus begins another season of mowing at least twice a week.  He usually has my pink iPod Nano plugged in and no hat and gloves.  But in mid-April, we'll let it slide...

Mow hot-stuff, mow!

Does it look like Busch Stadium yet?  Probably not, Lou has her 'favorite spot'...can you tell?  What do we do for this??

On a completely unrelated note, this is my GuyFace: 


He looks just like his Daddy...
and nothing like his Mama...

This is my sad face...  =(  My step-daughters look just like my husband too.  You must be thinking to yourself, "he must have very strong, dominating genes."  ...don't I know this!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment