Is this for you?!

This is for you, if you have the following: a sense of humor, understanding of sarcasm, if you aren't easily offended by what is reality in my world and if you like to follow someone else's life so you don't have to think about the pile of laundry, sink full of dirty dishes, overflowing trashcans, unkempt lawn, dusty surfaces and unswept floors at your own house! Oh, and if you can handle this girl referring to herself in the 3rd person...(see, not for everyone!) This is not for you if: you can't handle all of the above (and more). For those of you who can, welcome to my world friends! Enjoy!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Favorite

This is one of my favorite pictures.  Ever.  It was taken December 2007, Chicago, IL.  Just after we went to see 'Jersey Boys' with my parents.  We were engaged at the time.  I will never forget this trip, or the freezing cold, 2 mile walk up to my parents' friends' condo on the Gold Coast (from the theater district).  My parents took a cab, we wanted to be romantic and walk.  It was fine until we hit Lakeshore Drive,  where the wind blew us backward and the snow piled in our hair.  We were all but frozen by the time we reached our destination, but laughed the entire way.  This night is ingrained in my memory forever.  I loved him then as much as I love him today.  Maybe more, because he gave me the GuyFace (see right-hand column).

He is a wonderful, strong, loving man, who has only his family's safety, security and wellness in mind.  He is my perfect match.

But be warned, it's not all trips to the theater in Chicago, nice dinners out, sugar and spice and everything nice...  Because about a week later, this is us (also one of my favorite pictures).  All clad in Carhartt's baby!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad we get to be bloggy friends. And you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete